All Sites Include FREE Campground-Wide WiFi
*Credit Cards Used To Secure Deposits Will Be Pre-Processed For
(All Rates Based On 2 Adults and 3 Dependents Under 21. Extra charge for additional people.
*Metered Electric Is Additional. $100 30-amp/$200 50-amp
deposit required on check-in for monthly stays.
|Length of Stay
||Full Hook-Up Site
||30 Amp: 49.00
50 Amp: 54.00
||30 Amp: 290.00
50 Amp: 320.00
||30 Amp: 875.00*
50 Amp: 995.00*
||30 Amp: 2,545.00*
|Minimum 2 nights
|Security deposit required if no credit card available.
||Weekly (Not Sat. to Sat.)
|No Pets Allowed Inside or Outside
||Weekly (Sat. to Sat.)
|Holiday Weekend Surcharge (3 Night Min.)
30.00 per reservation
4.00 per night
50.00 per hour
|Moving Trailer (Not 5th Wheel) Inside Campground
50.00 per move
|Moving 5th Wheel Inside Campground
75.00 per move
|Day Visitor (State Law Prohibits Swimming By Day Visitors)
||Child (4-15 yrs) 3.00
||Child (4-15 yrs) 5.00
Site and Trailer Rental Combined Policies:
Trailer Rentals Only:
- Woodland Hills Campground accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express credit
- The deposit rate for all reservations is payment in full.
Monthly stays may be paid for one month at a time.
- Check/Cash Deposits must be received within 7 days of making a
reservation, except for reservations made within 2 weeks of arrival which
require a credit card number or immediate cash deposit to secure the site.
- All reservations held with Credit Cards will be charged for the full amount
of the reservation.
Groups Reserving Safari Areas:
- Reservations for trailer rentals require an immediate deposit at time of
making the reservation if paying by credit card. Cash or check payments must be
made within 7 days of making a reservation unless the reservation is made with
less than two weeks until date of arrival. Then the site must be secured
immediately with a credit card.
- A Key And Security Deposit of $100.00 is required at time of check-in. This may
be paid with accepted credit cards or cash. The $100.00 is refunded by mail
if the rental is left clean and undamaged and the rental key is returned. This deposit is refunded by
mail within two weeks of checkout.
Cancellations and Refunds
- A deposit of $100.00 is required at the time of making a reservation.
- A guaranteed number of campers must be submitted no later than two weeks
is the number of campers the group will be guaranteeing and liable to pay the
cancellation fee. (It is highly recommended that the Wagon Master have each
camper call in a credit card or mail in the required deposit.)
Cancellation Policy For All Sites Excluding Reservations One Month Or Longer, Trailer Rentals And Group Reservations:
Reservations One Month Or Longer, Trailer Rental And Group Reservation Cancellation Policy:
- For cancellations made more than 14 days prior to the date of arrival, the
total deposit is refundable.
- For cancellations made less than 14 days prior to date of arrival no refund
will be issued.
- For cancellations made 30 days prior to the date of arrival, the total fee is refundable.
- For cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the date of arrival no
refund will be issued.
These policies are valid as of January 1, 2015
|Flat Rate For Up To 7 Days (No Daily Rate)
$200.00 (Includes $100 Site Credit To Be Used During Month Being Paid For)
|Seasonal Winter Storage
|Non-Seasonal Winter Storage
$10.00 per day
*A trailer is considered abandoned if it has been
left at Woodland Hills Campground without permission and/or due to failure to pay.
Woodland Hills Campground reserves the right to begin implementing these
charges once the paid
camping /storage period has ended or the camper has neglected to
abide by the required contract.